Unisex Binary Code Programmer Premium Black Eco Hoodie
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
Note that the sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
When it comes to fulfillment, we have two main goals, ensuring the best quality and making fulfillment as eco-friendly as possible. All orders go through 3-step quality check before shipping.
- An automated software checks graphics for quality before fulfillment and our AI tool evaluates if the image needs any adjustments before printing.
- Fulfillment specialists check quality while orders are being fulfilled.
- Final quality check, after the blank product is customized.
Our inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic and non-hazardous. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).