I Don’t Always Watch Anime Premium Eco Black Hoodie Dress
It’s time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that’s made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or to the office, you’ll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Set-in sleeves
• Front pocket
• Inside self-fabric tape and half-moon at the back of the neck
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Single-needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1 × 1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
When it comes to fulfillment, we have two main goals, ensuring the best quality and making fulfillment as eco-friendly as possible. All orders go through 3-step quality check before shipping.
- An automated software checks graphics for quality before fulfillment and our AI tool evaluates if the image needs any adjustments before printing.
- Fulfillment specialists check quality while orders are being fulfilled.
- Final quality check, after the blank product is customized.
Our inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA-compliant, non-toxic and non-hazardous. They're free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE).